We Recruit the Best of the Best. Our firm is growing and hiring an Accounting Consultant with solid experience, an upbeat attitude, and a desire to grow and add value to our firm and to our clients.
ASL is one of the largest local CPA firms in the Silicon Valley serving a broad range of industries. We offer you the resources found in larger firms, with the opportunities and culture of a mid-sized regional firm. We provide our team members:
- Comprehensive benefits and competitive compensation
- Flexible hours and the ability to manage your own schedule including working from home
- Best-in-class virtual and in-person training, mentoring, and development programs to support your professional growth
- Creative opportunities to contribute and collaborate in your work and on projects to enhance your skills
- Employee engagement is important to us! We use different platforms to keep you connected with your peers and co-workers, while working remotely, or in our San Jose office
- The opportunity to participate in a number of civic associations focused on community causes throughout the year
Primary Responsibilities of the Role
- Works with a variety of closely-held business clients
- Prepares property tax, sales tax, payroll, 1099 and other compliance returns
- Assist client with month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Works independently and often communicates directly with the partners
- Utilizes technology and a variety of software products
- Works in both the Firm’s office and onsite at clients
- Communicates effectively with clients, peers, and partners
- Knowledge of accounting concepts, with over 5 years of general bookkeeping experience
- Bookkeeping experience for multiple clients
- QuickBooks proficient; ProAdvisor certification preferred
- Experience with a variety of accounting software
- Overtime is required at various times during the year
- Must be able to travel to clients’ offices in the South Bay area
Sound like a Good Fit? We Want to Hear from You!
Please consider including a cover letter (so we can learn more about you!) and submit your resume here.
Thank you for taking the time to consider ASL.