Our firm is growing and we are looking for qualified audit personnel to join our team! Our staff of 90 works in a positive environment in our office located in San Jose. If you are interested in joining our firm and your qualifications are in line with the following job description, we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with the engagement team and perform the various phases of an audit, review and compilation engagement.
- Effectively supervise audit staff through planning, fieldwork, report drafting and engagement wrap up by training staff, assigning and delegating tasks, setting budgets and reviewing assigned tasks.
- Evaluate the performance of audit staff and coach them by providing on the job training.
- Possess competency in accounting principles and begin developing a command of pertinent accounting and auditing guidelines.
- Proactively build client relationship and develop expertise in client industries.
- Prioritize and assist the engagement team to successfully complete multiple assignments within client deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills needed to interface with clients
- Effective analytical and problem solving ability needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personable and able to work well in a team environment
- Maintain professional demeanor and confidence communicating with clients
- CPA license preferred
- 2 – 3 year of experience in public accounting
- Familiarity with internal controls documentation
- Availability to work overtime as necessary
Who we are…..
ASL works with emerging and middle market privately held businesses to help them thrive in their markets, and with high net worth individuals, such as owners, founders, and executives, to help them protect and grow their wealth. ASL helps identify untapped opportunities, challenges and solutions, enabling clients to make effective and timely decisions.
As one of the largest local CPA firms in the Silicon Valley, consistently ranked among the top 25 accounting firms in the San Jose Business Journal’s annual Book of Lists, ASL brings professionals, experience and connections to the table. Founded in 1977, ASL offers a wealth of experience in delivering services and specialties.
Named by INSIDE Public Accounting “Top 200 Firms 2017″
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
Thank you for taking the time to consider ASL. We look forward to hearing from you!