ASL has a career opportunity for a tax manager with specialization in real estate tax compliance and consulting. This individual will help manage challenging tax projects and client relationships and will provide quality tax planning and compliance services to our real estate and partnership tax clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement for the right candidate.
- Manages all aspects of the tax engagement (planning, review of tax returns and accounting, client relationships), demonstrating excellent project management skills.
- Supervises and reviews all related work of tax staff on assigned engagements.
- Demonstrates strong technical real estate tax, accounting, and transactional skills and effectively applies tax knowledge to client situations.
- Builds client relationships through delivery of outstanding client service.
- Provides high quality service and timely delivery, consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Helps develop and guide staff by providing performance feedback and participates in firm wide coaching and mentoring program.
- Participates in and provides leadership within the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters in Tax preferred
- 5+ years prior CPA firm experience (tax).
- CPA license
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience with ProSystem Tax preferred
Abbott, Stringham & Lynch (ASL) is a well-established Silicon Valley CPA firm consistently ranking within the Top 25 public accounting firms in the Bay Area. ASL works with emerging and middle market privately held businesses and high-net worth individuals. Founded in 1977, ASL offers a wealth of experience in delivering services and specialties. Our staff of 90 works in a positive environment with a focus on work/life balance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
Thank you for taking the time to consider ASL. We look forward to hearing from you!