We Recruit the Best of the Best. Our firm is growing and we are hiring a Tax Senior for our Corporate and Provision niche. Bring your upbeat attitude, collaborative mentality, and out-of-the-box creative thinking to add exponential value to our clients and to our company morale and culture.
ASL is one of the largest local CPA firms in the Silicon Valley serving a broad range of industries. We offer you the resources found in larger firms, with the opportunities and culture of a mid-sized regional firm. We provide our team members with:
- Best-in-class virtual and in-person training, mentoring, and leadership development programs to support your professional growth at each stage of your career path
- Comprehensive benefits package including a generous time-off policy for CPAs
- Flexible hours and the ability to manage your own schedule including remote work
- Creative opportunities to contribute and collaborate in your work and on projects to enhance your skills and to drive ASL to be best in class
- Employee engagement is important to us! We use different platforms to keep you connected with your peers and co-workers, while working remotely, or in our Campbell office
- The opportunity to participate in a number of civic associations focused on community causes throughout the year
Primary Responsibilities of the Role
- Prepare quarterly and annual income corporate tax provisions for multinational public and private companies. This includes but is not limited to: deferred tax inventory, tax reserve analysis, and preparation of required footnote disclosures in accordance with ASC740 guidance
- Prepare federal, state, and local income and franchise tax returns and related estimates and extensions for corporate clients
- Research, interpret, and evaluate the tax impact of current and proposed legislation on the quarterly and year-end tax provision
- Interest in broadening tax knowledge in working with other entity types including individuals, LLCs, S Corporations and Partnerships
- Planning and compliance responsibilities for all entity types, including research and special consulting projects
Qualifications Required to Be Successful In This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Masters in Taxation a plus
- CPA preferred and a minimum of 4 years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MST preferred
- ASC 740 experience
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong accounting skills required
- Experience using ProSystems and Engagement software is a plus
Sound like a Good Fit? We Want to Hear from You!
Please consider including a cover letter (so we can learn more about you!) and submit your resume here.
Thank you for taking the time to consider ASL.