We Recruit the Best of the Best. Our firm is growing and we have a job opening for a Tax Senior with experience in Partnerships. Bring your upbeat attitude, collaborative mentality, and out-of-the-box creative thinking to add exponential value to our clients and to our company morale and culture.
ASL is one of the largest local CPA firms in the Silicon Valley serving a broad range of industries. We offer you the resources found in larger firms, with the opportunities and culture of a mid-sized regional firm. We provide our team members with:
- Best-in-class virtual and in-person training, mentoring, and leadership development programs to support your professional growth at each stage of your career path
- Comprehensive benefits package including a generous time-off policy for CPA’s
- Flexible hours and the ability to manage your own schedule including remote work
- Creative opportunities to contribute and collaborate in your work and on projects to enhance your skills and to drive ASL to be best in class
- Employee engagement is important to us! We use different platforms to keep you connected with your peers and co-workers, while working remotely, or in our Campbell office
- The opportunity to participate in a number of civic associations focused on community causes throughout the year
- Bonus for passing the CPA exam within 2 years of start date
Primary Responsibilities of the Role
- Prepare corporate, fiduciary, individual, partnership tax returns, including preparation of work papers and lead sheets
- Prepare tax projections and related estimated payments
- Research and consult with management on various client-related tax matters
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities
- Develop and edit correspondence, memoranda, and other client deliverables as needed
Qualifications Required to Be Successful In This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Masters in Taxation a plus
- Working towards or licensed as a CPA in CA
- 3-year minimum relevant experience as a tax professional
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong accounting skills required
- Experience using ProSystems and Engagement software is a plus
Sound like a Good Fit? We Want to Hear from You!
Please consider including a cover letter (so we can learn more about you!) and submit your resume here.
Thank you for taking the time to consider ASL.