This event is hosted by Scaleup Stream
Please note there is a cost to attend this series: $200
This valuation workshop/presentation series will show you how to prepare a valuation for discussion with investors or for granting equity to employees.
Have you ever wondered what your start up is worth? Do you have investors interested in investing in your startup? Are you looking to sell your business? Come to this workshop/presentation to learn how to prepare a valuation for discussion with investors and for granting equity to employees.
Register here: Scaleup Stream Valuation Workshop – Spring 2021 Series
This presentation is being broken up into 8 modules that will run every other week to allow for more questions and deeper dives into certain areas:
- Part 1 (Mar 17): Valuation Preparation
- Part 2 (Mar 31): VC Methodology for Funding Valuations
- Part 2 (Apr 14): Cost Approach for Granting Equity to Employees
- Part 4 (Apr 28): VC Terminology
- Part 5 (May 12): VC Clauses/Terms impact to Valuation
- Part 6 (May 26): How to Calculate a Pre-Money Valuation
- Part 7 (Jun 9): Benchmark methods for Funding Valuations
- Part 8 (Jun 23): More Traditional Valuation Methods
About the Speaker:
Jeff Faust, CVA (Certified Valuation Analyst) is the director of valuation services at Abbott, Stringham & Lynch. Jeff has extensive experience in the valuation of start-ups/private companies for various purposes; fundraising, mergers/acquisitions, stock options grants (IRC § 409A) and more. He has provided valuation expertise to start-ups of all sizes and stages of development and in a wide variety of industries including hi-tech (Software, SaaS, Mobile, Telecom, Social Media, Cloud, Data, etc), bio-tech, manufacturing and many more. Read more about Jeff by clicking here.