ASL International Group
Global business brings more opportunity for your company, but with more opportunity comes complexity. With over 20 years of experience navigating complex U.S. and international tax laws, we can help.
Whether you are going global or coming to California with your overseas business, ASL’s international business team can help guide you with your international tax and accounting needs. Our International Group is specially trained working in the mid-size market with a focus on supporting you with appropriate planning, consulting, and navigating complex U.S. and international tax laws.
International Tax Services & Strategy Planning
- Cross-border tax issues
- Executive expatriate/inpatriate issues
- FBAR compliance
- International tax compliance and planning
- Operational Planning
- Organizing Outbound/Inbound Transaction
- Tax Treaty analysis
- Foreign Source Income and Foreign Tax Credit planning
- Foreign subsidiary disposition planning
- Global structuring and rationalization
- Transactional planning and analysis
- U.S. and foreign investment structuring and compliance
- Local country accounting and compliance consulting
- GILTI Mitigation
- FDII Calculation and analysis
- Audited Financial Statements, Reviewed:
- Audits and reviews conducted in accordance with U.S. and international standards
- Audits and reviews of consolidated financial statements for organizations with foreign subsidiaries
- Audits and reviews of U.S. subsidiaries required to report to a foreign parent company and its auditor
- Due diligence consulting
We are part of Allinial Global, a network of accounting and consulting firms, which gives us a vast amount of resources to help guide you in making the optimal international business decisions and help you obtain local professional representation throughout the world. Allinial Global provides dedicated regional liaisons with extensive connections in the Americas, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), and Asia-Pacific.
Our staff includes individuals who speak many languages including: Afrikaans, Cantonese, Czech, Danish, French, Hindi, Ilokano, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Mandarin, Marathi, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, and Thai.