In this podcast, Chris Madrid from our Family Wealth and Individual Tax Planning Group discusses wills – how to avoid family disputes over a will and a few steps you can take now:
- Protect your will from legal challenges
- Include your family in discussions of wealth
- Discuss a no-contest clause with your attorney
- Invite witnesses, such as close friends or business associates
- Make sure your beneficiaries can locate and are aware of your will
Read the Protect Your Will from Legal Challenges article.